Amber acid - the formula of health
Today, for many, succinic acid is the formulamaintenance of health and preservation of youth. This dietary supplement is taken for weight loss, to get rid of toxins, and to build muscle. But few people can explain what it is. So, we should understand this question.
What kind of substance?
What is succinic acid? These are small crystals of matter obtained during the industrial processing of amber. The acidic taste of the crystals is slightly like a lemon. Sell succinic acid in pharmacies, positioning it as a biologically active additive. In its natural form - it is colorless crystals, dissolving alcohol or water.
The acid consists of salts and ethers, the scientific name of which is succinates. They are natural regulators of some important processes in the body.
Natural output and external revenues
Amber acid comes not only from the outside, but alsois developed independently. The daily norm is almost 200 mg. This substance helps to generate energy at the cellular level, oxidizing organic substrates.
In addition to food additives, succinic acidis found in yogurt, rye bakery, brewer's yeast, in some sorts of cheese and slightly in wine. Independent production and daily use of products from the list listed helps to completely cover the need for an organism in this substance at a low level of physical activity. But if a person trains or is engaged in heavy physical work, then an additional source of energy to his body will be very useful.
Succinic acid, formula
Chemists call this acid butadionic acid. To be more precise, it sounds like the following: butadionic acid, ethane-1,2-dicarboxylic acid. The name is hard to pronounce, but even more difficult for an unprepared person looks like a formula. For those who are interested in such information, we will reproduce the chemical record: succinic acid, the formula - NOOC-CH2-CH2-COOH is a dibasic carboxylic acid.
Useful properties of dietary supplements
For man, succinic acid can not only be a source of readily available energy. This nutritional supplement activates the following functions:
- Protective, because the acid saturates the tissues with oxygen and protects them from free radicals. There is destruction of sick cells and general rejuvenation of the body.
- Blood supply, because as a result of improving microcirculation, the organs receive a larger volume of blood.
- Cleansing, as succinic acid has a pronounced antitoxic effect, which makes it easier to condition after poisoning or exceeding the permissible dose of alcohol.
- Strengthening, as the drug can strengthen immunity and increase the body's resistance.
- Stabilizing, since taking a dietary supplement calms nerves, stabilizes the work of the genitourinary system, liver and heart.
- Restoring, because after taking the substance, the organism is easier to perceive the load and recover after the illness.
- Hormonal, because against the background of the use of succinic acid, hormonal restructuring during pregnancy or menopause occurs more easily.
As you can see, in fact, succinic acid is a formula for well-being and active life.
How to take the drug
Bioadditives are taken once a day in the morning. It is best to do this at breakfast. Admission is mandatory during meals, this is due to a strong effect on the gastrointestinal tract.
Amber acid has several contraindications, but this list is not so great. It includes:
- ulcers or inflammatory diseases in the gastrointestinal tract;
- urolithiasis disease;
- glaucoma, because of the risk of increased intraocular pressure;
- ischemia, stenocardia;
- individual intolerance.
So, we talked about what kind of substancesuccinic acid. The benefits and harms of this dietary supplement have also been described. Now the decision is yours, whether or not this drug should be taken. Do not forget to consult the clinic to get more information.