Beeline: how to connect unlimited Internet?
Today, all communication operators offer theirsubscribers packages unlimited Internet, is not an exception and the operator Beeline. In this article, I'll show you how to connect unlimited Internet to Beeline customers.
Unlimited Internet - conditional unlimited
I must say that while the phrase"unlimited Internet", if we talk about the "big three" operators - MTS, Beeline and Megafon, still not quite right. Yes, connecting an unlimited Internet, the user does have the possibility of unlimited access to the network, but when a certain limit is reached, the access speed drops sharply to 64-128 Kbps, and only a very very patient user can use the Internet at this speed.
Internet in packages
So, operators promise unlimited Internet, butin fact they offer traffic packages with a certain limit, after which it is almost impossible to use the Internet because of the very low speed. Limits are determined by the size of the packet and, of course, by a subscription fee. The larger the packet of traffic, the higher the subscription fee.
Beeline offers the following unlimited Internet packages today:
- Highway 1 GB with a monthly fee of 200 rubles;
- Highway 3 GB with a monthly fee of 350 rubles;
- Highway 7 GB with a monthly fee of 550 rubles;
- Highway 15 GB with a monthly fee of 850 rubles;
- Highway 30 GB with a monthly fee of 1150 rubles.
How to connect
You can activate the unlimited Internet package by typing the following combinations:
- Highway 1 GB - 067409355 (disconnection - 0674071720);
- Highway 3 GB - 06740717031 or * 115 * 061 #, call (disconnection - 0674717030 or * 115 * 060 #, call);
- Highway 7 GB - 0674071741 or * 115 * 071 #, call (disconnect - * 115 * 070 #, call);
- Highway 15 GB - 0674071751 or * 115 * 081 #, call (disconnect - 067471750 or * 115 * 070 #, call);
- Highway 30 GB 0674071761 or * 115 * 091 #, call (disconnection - 067471760 or * 115 * 090 #, call).
In addition, you can connect unlimited Internet packages:
- taking advantage of my personal cabinet;
- by calling the operator's support service at 0611;
- by contacting the nearest Beeline office.
More information about options and terms of service for the operator is found in the Beeline section.