Cheese buns. Recipe
In this article, we want to tell you howpreparing cheese rolls. The recipe for this dish is simple, and therefore even a novice cook can cope with it. There are many ways of making such baking, so you can choose the kind that you like most.
This simple batching will not leave you indifferent. Cook it for breakfast and please your loved ones with unexpected treats. How to cook the original cheese buns? The recipe is read below:
- 150 grams of hard cheese, grate on a large grater.
- Add one chicken egg, one glass of sifted flour, salt, pepper and garlic to taste.
- Knead the dough and leave it in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- For the filling, grate 150 grams of melted cheese on a grater.
- Dough thinly roll and use a shape to cut out the circles.
- In the center of each workpiece put a spoonful of filling and fold the edges of the bag or in the form of roses.
- Spread buns on a baking tray, grease each with yolk and bake in a preheated oven until cooked.
When the buns are ready, let them cool down a bit, then beautifully spread out on a platter and serve to a table with hot tea.
Cheese buns. Recipe without yeast
We suggest you try to cook cheeseBalls that you can serve to the table instead of regular bread or traditional pampushkas with garlic. Read how to prepare cheese rolls (a recipe with a photo):
- In a deep bowl, combine two glasses of flour, salt, a bag of baking powder and two tablespoons of sugar.
- Add to the products three tablespoons of melted cooking oil and 80 grams of butter, diced. Stir the products.
- Put 200 grams of grated cheese in a bowl and pour in one glass of milk.
- Quickly knead the dough, divide it into pieces and lay it on a baking sheet covered with parchment. Bake the balls until they turn golden.
- Melt three spoons of butter in a frying panand fry on it a chopped clove of garlic. Chop the parsley and mix with garlic butter. With the resulting mixture, spread the balls until they are cold.
Garlic buns can be served both with the first and with the second dishes.
Brazilian cheese buns. Recipe
Classic buns are prepared from tapioca flour,but in our latitudes it can be safely replaced with a mixture of wheat flour and starch. How to cook cheese rolls? The recipe for this baking is quite simple:
- 100 grams of hard cheese (you can take a few varieties) grate.
- In a saucepan pour half a glass of milk,half a glass of water, a quarter of a glass of sunflower oil and add a little salt. The resulting mixture put on the fire and cook until it boils.
- Sift in a suitable bowl two glasses of flour and fill it with a hot mixture. Stir foods and wait for them to cool down.
- Add in the dough two eggs and grated cheese. Once again, mix everything thoroughly.
- From the finished test roll balls of the size of a walnut and put them on a baking sheet.
Bake buns in a preheated oven for about 30 minutes. When they are ready, serve them with coffee or tea for breakfast.
Skins with onions and cheese
After reading this recipe, you can easilyprepare a real English breakfast for your family. Skins can be baked with any filling, but in this case we chose onions and grated cheese. Cook together with us cheese rolls. The recipe for scapes:
- Sift in a large bowl and a half cup of flour, add to it a quarter of a glass of sugar, a spoon of baking powder and salt to taste.
- Add a third of a glass of softened butter to the mixture and mix the dough with your hands until it turns into a crumb.
- Separately, combine three tablespoons of milk, one egg and half a glass of sour cream (can be replaced with yogurt).
- Mix both mixtures and add grated cheese and crushed green onions to them.
- Knead the dough, divide it into balls and put them on a baking tray.
- Bake cattle for about ten minutes in a preheated oven.
Buns with ham and cheese
You can easily prepare this unsweetened pastry to serve as a snack for a festive or quite casual table. How to cook cheese buns? The recipe is this:
- Sift in a deep bowl 250 grams of wheat flour. Add to it a baking powder, salt and 70 grams of corn flour.
- Finely chop 100 grams of ham, and 130 grams of hard cheese, grate on a large grater. Add the products to a bowl of flour.
- Separately, combine 200 grams of milk, one egg and two tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Combine the dry and liquid mixtures, and then mix them thoroughly.
- In silicone molds for cupcakes pour the finished dough. Bake buns for about 30 minutes in a preheated oven.
Hot pastries can be served immediately to the table, and if you are going to a picnic, wrap it in wrapping paper and put it in a bag with provisions.