Delicious sour cream cake with cocoa
Recalling childhood, for all of us the most delicious cakes, of course, were my mother's. And though they were not so professional, but you can’t compare a home-made cake with a shop one. It is not difficult to bake a sour cream cake with cocoa even if you do not have much experience. And the result will delight all households and especially the little sweet teeth!
The recipe is simple and all the ingredients for dessert are in the fridge of any hostess. The main thing to try a little and your homemade sour cream will be out of competition. The cake with biscuit cake is nourishing and tender, and the cream can be made to any one of your taste.
Servings Per Container - 8
Preparation time - 10 minutes
Cooking time - 130 minutes
Flour - 2,5 glasses
Sour cream - 2.5 glasses
Sugar - 2.5 glasses
Soda - 2.5 tsp
Egg - 3 pieces
Cocoa - 2.5 tablespoons
Sour cream 30% for cream - 800 grams
Sugar for cream - 250 grams
Cherry fresh or frozen - about 200 grams
Sour cream cake - a step by step recipe
- All products should be at room temperature, remove eggs and sour cream from the refrigerator beforehand.
- Beat eggs with sugar.
- Add sour cream and soda.
- Sift the flour and add a tablespoon to the egg mixture.
- The resulting dough is divided into two parts.
- For chocolate sponge cake, add cocoa in one piece.
- Prepare two baking molds for cake layers.
- Put chocolate dough in one form, and the second, dough without additives.
- Bake cakes in an oven preheated to 220 degrees for about 20 minutes. Readiness to check.
- In the finished chocolate sponge cake, cut off the top and break the cut part into pieces. Bottom chocolate sponge cake will be the basis of the future of the cake.
- The second part of the baked biscuit, baked without additives, should be broken or diced.
How to make a cream for sour cream cake?
- In a deep bowl lay out the fat cream for the cream.
- Beat sour cream with a blender and gradually add sugar in a tablespoon. The cream is ready.
Getting to shape the cake:
- Grease cream chocolate base cake.
- Put a layer of biscuit and a little cherry (to taste) and smear with cream again.
- Repeat the second step until the biscuit is finished, gradually forming a slide.
- Ready cake put in the fridge.
You can decorate the cake with chocolate icing or grated chocolate.Chocolate icing can be made by yourself or buy ready-made in the store. More recipes can be found on the pages of the magazine Home