Did Boeing hit the Pentagon Building on September 11, 2001?
According to official data, 11.09.2001, at 9:37:46, the left wing of the building of the American military department rammed the Boeing 757-200.
In this wing is the command of the naval forces. Part of the building collapsed and was seriously damaged. Curiously, at the moment of impact, this particular wing of the Pentagon was undergoing redevelopment, and most of the staff were transferred from it to other rooms.
Almost immediately after the attack, dozens of comments appeared claiming that no plane had crashed into the Pentagon.
According to the arguments of the doubters, damage to the building is minimal after the attack of an aircraft weighing 100 tons, moving at a speed of at least 300 km per hour.
“On the ground in front of the wall not only there are no debris, but there are no traces of burning on the grass from the huge amount of burning fuel from (supposedly) destroyed aircraft tanks,” experts write.
In addition, after any plane crash, even the most terrible, there are always recognizable remnants of parts of the fuselage.In the case of the Pentagon, according to official information, all the remnants of Boeing melted in the event of a fire. Miraculously, only the black box survived, whose records proved that the board was seized by terrorists.
Some analysts have put forward a version that the Pentagon’s destruction character more closely matches the attack of a Tomahawk cruise missile without a warhead that does not have a warhead (explosives) —the aircraft ramming with almost full tanks, they say, should have almost completely destroyed the Pentagon. However, the department staff did not comment on the views of amateurs. What can people know, even if they are specialists in explosives, about the supernatural properties of the geometric figure of an equilateral pentagon? "Not a geometer, let him not enter!" And then, how can these doubters explain, where did the passengers of the plane, which allegedly did not crash, go?
So again on the points from Thierry Meyssan’s book “September 11, 2001. Monstrous fraud ". Download the book here -
T. Meyssan, is it that no “Boeing” on the Pentagon has fallen! And that's why:
1) The size of the hole in the wall of the building (fixed in photo and film documents - before the facade collapsed) does not match the size of the aircraft: the hole is much smaller (p. 18-20).If we assume that only the nose of the plane crashed into the Pentagon - and then for some reason the car stopped dead, without even touching the building with its wings (which cannot be, given the speed with which the Boeing flew - from 400 to 700 km / h - and the weight of the machine - 115 t) (p. 16, 18), then
2) The wings, fuselage and tail of the Boeing should remain outside and not suffer. However, they are not there - not even in the very first photographs taken at the moment when fire trucks arrived at the Pentagon, but did not start extinguishing the fire inside the building (p. 20);
3) In the event that the rest of the aircraft exploded and burned outside the Pentagon, there would be debris left. They are not - not a single (p. 19-22)! Moreover, during the explosion and fire outside the Pentagon’s neighborhood in this place should have suffered greatly: lawns, fences, poles, car and helicopter parking. They are whole (p. 17);
4) The most reasonable thing - if you intend to inflict maximum damage to the Pentagon from an air strike - bring the Boeing down on the roof of the building (you will not miss: the Pentagon occupies an area of 117,363 square meters). But the terrorists, on the contrary, choose to strike the front, risking a miss, since the height of the building is 24 meters, while the height of the aircraft itself is 13 meters (p. 17);
5) The plane crashes into the building, flying horizontally horizontally between the first and second floors - while the height of the Boeing itself is such that it COULD NOT crash lower than between the third and fourth floors (p. 17); besides, during a horizontal flight near the ground, the plane somehow miraculously didn’t hit the trees, the pillars, the fences (and didn’t even damage them with an air stream!), car or helicopter parking (p. 16-17);
6) Despite the cruising speed and weight, the plane broke through only the outer wall of the building, which is incredible (p. 18);
7) The size of the fire at the Pentagon did not match the amount of fuel on board the Boeing. Moreover, the Arlington district fire brigade teams were not allowed by the special services to the site of the explosion and the fire (p. 21), and Ed Ploger, the fire brigade chief, said something incredible to the question of the fuel reporters: “We found something in the place where we think the nose of the aircraft was ”(p. 22). Thus, something completely absurd turns out: a part of the fuel ignited in a collision and explosion, but some - not. T. Meyssan uses the word "surrealism" in this regard (p. 21);
8) None of the surveillance cameras recorded the Boeing (p. 22);
9) The Washington Air Defense and, separately, the Pentagon were “not noticed” by the Boeing (p. 13-15);
10) At the time of the capture, the transcoder (automatic transmitter sending the identification signal and flight data to the dispatchers' controllers) was disconnected on the Boeing 757-200. It is impossible to disable the transcoder (p. 185);
11) After losing contact with Boeing, searching and intercepting the aircraft, NORAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command), which controls the entire airspace of the United States and Canada, took over, sending three F-16 fighters from Langley to intercept. With Boeing, eye contact was made in the air. But the Boeing evaded (!) The tracking of NORAD, dodged (!) The fighters and attacked the Pentagon (p. 14-15, 22), which is simply impossible to believe;
12) As it turned out, the explosion fell exactly on that sector of the Pentagon, which was under repair. The Anti-Terrorism Directorate has already been evicted from there, the Command Center of the Navy has not yet been resettled. The premises were mostly civilian personnel engaged in their equipment. That is why the victims were mostly civilians and there was only one general among the dead.This also explains the low death toll - 125 people (p. 18-19);
13) To strike with a huge passenger plane (the Boeing’s length is 47 m, the wingspan is 38 m) hit such an increased accuracy at such a small height within the city limits, it is necessary to train on the ground many times to know all the obstacles (something “Arab terrorists ", Of course, could not do) and, in addition, be a pilot of the highest class (p. 25).
Based on all of this, T. Meyssan concluded that the official version of the “fall of the plane hijacked by terrorists on the Pentagon” - a linden, which he called a “bloody staging”.