What will you do if you are attacked by a multi-toned mad elephant? Such a situation happened yesterday in the east of India in the city of Siliguri (West Bengal).
The wild elephant suddenly caused a stir, began to destroy parked cars, motorcycles and destroyed about a hundred houses.
1. The wild elephant on Wednesday caused a stir in the streets of the city of Siliguri, located in the Indian state of West Bengal. Before getting into the city, the animal crossed a forest, several roads and a small river. Perhaps there he was hurt.
2. Once in the city, the elephant “panicked” and began to destroy parked cars and motorcycles, and also destroyed about a hundred houses, causing panic among local residents.
4. Describing his actions in the city, journalists use the word "chaos".
5. Members of the Wildlife Conservation Society tried to immobilize an elephant with ropes, but without success.
7. As a result, the Idian officials introduced a calming tranquilizer, used a crane to raise a wild animal, after which the enraged elephant was transported back into the forest.
eight.The Asian elephant is the second largest land animal after the savanna elephant.
9. Indian elephants in size, of course, are inferior to African savanna elephants, but their sizes are also impressive - old individuals (males) reach a mass of 5.4 tons with an increase of 2.5-3.5 meters.