How to choose underwear that does not cost you health?
If men's or women's underwear is too tight, made of the wrong material or with violation of production technologies, this can lead to very serious consequences. So how to choose underwear right?
Harm caused by improper laundry
- A bra that rubs you up or squeezes your breasts due to its inconvenient shape or small size can provoke diseases of the mammary gland, in particular cancer. In addition to tumors, wearing an uncomfortable bra causes back pain, tingling and numbness of the hands, disturbs the posture and often leads to the development of intercostal neuralgia.
- Push-up bras can also be dangerous for breasts of size C or more, as they will compress the chest. The same applies to bras with underwire.
- It is harmful to wear narrow panties that cause blood to stagnate in the pelvis and pinch the lymph nodes - this can cause infertility.Violation of blood circulation also leads to the appearance of varicose veins.
- No better situation in men, in whom wearing tight pants, in addition to the above reasons, can cause problems with potency.
- Thongs, which are worn by many girls and even men, often rub the skin, causing microcracks. But most importantly, they often cause diseases of the urogenital system, such as cystitis and candidiasis, for example. A narrow strip of fabric that runs along the perineum collects sweat and other secretions on it, and becomes a convenient place for the accumulation and reproduction of various harmful bacteria.
- Discard synthetic linen: nylon, polyamide, polyester, microfiber, viscose, etc. It contributes to the development of fungal infections, and it is cold in the winter and hot in the summer, which leads to excessive sweating. Irritation of the skin can also cause women's underwear made of lace, so it can not be worn daily.
- In addition to the risk of choosing the wrong underwear in form and material, even more should beware of low-quality goods.Not all lingerie stores, not to mention the markets, can boast the necessary certificates and assure you that they do not sell fake clothes or lingerie created in violation of technology. It is created from cheap materials that paint the skin with toxic paints and cause allergic reactions.
How to choose a good underwear
What underwear to wear in this case? Of course, there are situations where you can allow yourself to wear a thong or a bra with a push-up. But every day you should choose a different laundry, because your health is at stake.
It is best to give preference to cotton. But since such a fabric quickly loses its shape, you can choose cotton pants and bras with the addition of elastane or lycra, about 20%. This will ensure a comfortable fit on the body.
How to choose the most comfortable underwear? Take only suitable-sized bras. Do not forget, their function is to support the breast. All that is not sitting, presses, crushes and rubs, do not even consider.
For the sake of better support for busty girls, it is better to choose a bra with thick straps. Thin straps for everyday wear are not suitable.
The same applies to pants: they should not hang out, and comfortably fit the body, not squeezing the skin. It is best to choose women's classic slips, which completely cover the ass and have a cutout in the middle of the thigh.
And what underwear to wear to men? Of course, for the normal functioning of the reproductive system, the representatives of the stronger sex should choose a free cut. Under this characteristic are suitable "family" pants and "boxers."
Cheap underpants bought on the market or in a supermarket, where underwear should not be sold at all, will not serve you in their original form even for several days: either the threads will come out, or the gum will burst, or the color will fade after the first wash. So do not save on your own comfort and do not buy cheap underwear, give up on trips to the market and shop in branded and trusted underwear stores.
Is there a difference between underwear from London and what is sold in our markets? What underwear was worn in the Soviet Union? See the continuation of the topic in the following video: