How to connect the Bluetooth headphones?
Watch the video
Wireless headphones that have a connection toa device via bluetooth, for example, a phone or a laptop, is becoming more popular, as they are versatile and very user-friendly. Their advantage will be appreciated by everyone: they can be freely moved anywhere, without being limited to a long wire, since it is absent altogether.
In addition, conventional wired headphones are oftenThey are confused and the wire can interfere and get attached to surrounding objects. It's much more comfortable listening to music in Bluetooth headphones, and today we'll tell you how to connect them to a phone, a computer and a laptop.
How to connect headphones to a laptop and computer
- So, you bought headphones and you want themconnect to a laptop or computer. First you need to install the drivers on the PC, which come with headphones. Insert the installation disc, select DriverInstall and click "Next" and "Install".
- Turn on the headphones and select "BluetoothSetup Wizard ", which appears on the monitor, click" I want to find a specific Bluetooth devise "and click" Next. "Then you need to wait until the PC and headphones see each other, then click on the desired bluetooth device .
- When the connection is established, turn on the headphones, set them up as you need, after which they can be used.
Sometimes you need to go to Start, select"Devices and printers" and click "Add device". The manual that goes with the headphones lists the code that you might need if asked by a computer or laptop.
Keep in mind that creating a connection forbluetooth is only possible if the computer or laptop has a bluetooth transmitter. If all modern laptops are already equipped, then for the computer you need to purchase an external bluetooth transmitter that connects to it via usb-input.
How to connect wireless headphones to the phone
- To start, activate Bluetooth on your phone and on the headphones.
- Locate the phone with all Bluetooth devices that are near and select Bluetooth headphones. The phone detects the headphones and brings them to their list.
- Sometimes it is required to enter a password, which is often as follows: 0000, if it does not work, then try entering 1234 or 12345.
- So, the connection is established, you can use headphones.