How to make a fill in Photoshop?
Photoshop - one of the most powerful toolsprocessing photos. Offers its users a huge number of functions and capabilities. One of the most frequently used features is the fill tool in Photoshop. This tool allows you to work with color and adjust photos, changing colors, making them more saturated and brighter. Also, the use of fill allows you to replace certain colors in photos with others, which helps to express artistic intentions more vividly.
In Photoshop, there are two types of fills -"Pouring" and "Gradient". To see where the fill is in Photoshop, click on the "Bucket with a drop" icon, the Fill tab appears. Both tools, "Fill" and "Gradient", are on the same tab. To select a particular fill type, right-click on the icon and select the desired tool from the pop-up window.
The Fill tool is used to fillcolor in Photoshop, or patterns, basic shapes. It is used for painting backgrounds, objects, creating patterns or ornaments. The "Gradient" tool is used for filling with a smooth transition from one color to another. Allows smoothing the transition of colors, making the border of the transition almost invisible. It can also be used to highlight color transitions and draw border boundaries. The existing fill types are configured with different parameters that allow you to select different conditions when pouring objects.
We make the fill
When working with color, in Photoshop, you needconsider the type of fill that you select. In order for the fill in Photoshop to be correct, you must select its type and adjust the parameters. So, for the fill using the Fill tool, the following parameters are configured:
- Fill - specifies the fill parameter of the main area (solid color or pattern);
- Pattern - selects the type of pattern to fill;
- Mode - fill mode;
- Opacity - set the degree of transparency of the fill;
- Tulerance - the degree of proximity of the colors to be filled;
- Contiguous - close the areas falling under the value of Tulerance;
- Anti-aliased - creates a semitransparent border between the painted and not painted areas;
- All Layers - the fill is performed on the active, at the time of filling, the layer.
How to make a fill in Photoshop, using the Gradient tool and customizable tool options:
- Select the fill area.
- Select the Gradient tool.
- Select the primary color and background color.
- Select options and settings in the settings panel.
- Place the cursor inside the selected area.
- Clicking the left mouse button, moving the cursor, designate a straight line. The shorter the line, the more noticeable is the transition between the colors.
On the Options tab, you configure the settingsfill. Adjustable parameters allow you to change the degree of transparency, blending modes, styles, borders of the beginning and end of the fill. Working with color and applying different types of fills, you can achieve unique solutions and high-quality images. The use of filling is necessary in almost all types of image processing, regardless of the complexity of the problem being solved and the processing objectives set. In this connection, we suggest using this guide in working with Photoshop.