How to pick up questions to buy the groom?
Traditional ritual of bride price at the weddingis one of the most interesting. Usually it is carried out by girl-friends or close relatives in the house of the bride. Questions on the ransom for the groom are prepared in advance, distributed among the participants of the ransom at various stages of this ceremony. Such a ritual should take place at a good pace and with humor. The place of the ceremony should be decorated with posters, balloons and ribbons. The bridegroom must be warned that the ransom will pass necessarily so that he counts the time. Many modern "knights" specifically try to avoid this procedure, justifying themselves with a fixed time of registration. In that case, he should simply pay the ransom without bargaining.
Questions to the groom on redemption
Bridesmaids can meet the groom on the doorstepat home and ask simple questions that relate to the noteworthy for a couple of dates. For each correct answer, the groom is given the right to move forward, and in case of an incorrect answer he must pay a token penalty. Such a fee should be commensurate with the material capabilities of the applicant for the hand and heart of the bride. Approximate questions on the ransom of the groom:
- When did the couple meet?
- What day and where did the first date happen?
- What dress was the bride on the first date?
- On what day was the proposal made?
- What date was the application submitted to the registrar?
With the gradual progress toward the goal, the questions on buying the groom should be more difficult to ask:
- How many days does the couple know? How many hours?
- What is the favorite dish of the bride?
- Does she sleep with a soft toy, with what?
- What films, books, songs does the bride like?
- What was her grade in history in grade 5?
- What size does the bride wear? Such a question can be accompanied by a contest of choosing a suitable insoles, of course a new one.
- What is the shape of the bride's lips? Offer the groom options for imprinting the lips of several girls.
- What is the drawing on the bride's hand? This competition should also be accompanied by the selection of prints from several possible options.
- What was the neighbor's name in class 9? and etc.
In the apartment itself questions can be asked by close relatives for the bridegroom. An indicative list of questions:
- What is the size of a girl's dress?
- On what day of the week was she born?
- Where was the bride born?
- What is the father's middle name?
- When are the birthdays of the next of kin?
- What color is the eye of mother-in-law, brother, sister?
- Does the bride have the letters for studying individual subjects or for sports achievements?
- Is the girl a member of any organizations or parties?
If the groom and his entourage are impatient,then this company can be punished. Conduct to a false bride, for example, to a male relative dressed up in a veil or another ridiculous suit. Such a turn of events will show the groom that the relatives are determined and are not going to give up easily.
In questions for the groom on ransom you can includeany funny puzzles, better - children's. And also simple logical questions taken from any collection, for example, about a kilogram of cotton wool and iron. An experienced person should be in charge of the foreclosure process, who can make corrections to the buy-out scenario on time and monitor the groom's mood. This manager must correctly and tactfully extinguish the aggressive outbreaks that arise in such cases, be able to compromise and defuse the situation.