How to tie a belt in karate?
Anyone who has attended a karate class at least once,know how important it is to properly tie a belt on a kimono. Those who do not know, we will talk about how to tie a belt in karate correctly. So, here's the step-by-step instruction:
- First you need to take the belt in your hands and place it in front of you so that the middle of the belt is exactly in the center.
- Now we need to wrap the waist around the waist, starting with the belly, so that the ends of the belt cross from behind. After the ends are crossed, it is necessary to bring them back forward in front of them.
- Now the left end of the belt should be placed on top of the right and wrap it upward around the belt, grabbing all its layers.
- The next step is to bend the right end of the belt in such a way that a small loop is formed, and then the left end is threaded into the loop of the right end. So you'll tie a knot.
- Tighten the ends of the belt tightly, make sure that they are the same length.
It is difficult to understand from the text how to tie a beltkarate, so to make it easier for you, we suggest that you take a look at this short video instruction on tying a belt (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbThw8lLhUI) and a small photo-instruction (http://vadoclub.ucoz.ru/_pu/0) /52357299.jpg).