How to treat baldness?
Faced with the problem of balding, we rush to the pharmacy or start looking on the Internet for an effective remedy for hair loss. Having found it and having read or heard a lot of positive reviews, we immediately test the miracle drug on ourselves, but ... we do not get the expected result. Why it happens and how to choose an effective way to combat alopecia, we will tell in our article.
Before embarking on alopecia treatment, you should first find out the cause of hair loss. Only by removing it, you can achieve the desired result. Otherwise, your attempts to deal with the symptoms of alopecia will resemble a battle with windmills: a lot of effort, but the result is zero.
If you do not want to part with your favorite hair, go to the trichologist or dermatologist. Only a qualified specialist can find out why hair roots are dying off in large quantities and prescribe the correct treatment.
In addition to the above doctors, you will also have to visit:
- A gynecologist who will recommend hormonal analysis to determine if you are experiencing an overabundance of testosterone, which is one of the reasons for hair loss;
- an endocrinologist able to assess the state of the thyroid gland, affecting the hormonal background of the body;
- Gastroenterologist, making a conclusion about the presence or absence of problems with the gastrointestinal tract. After all, almost all diseases of the digestive organs, including slagging of the intestines, provoke hair loss;
- a neurologist whose task is to determine if everything is in order with the blood supply to the brain and access of oxygen to it, because, as you know, a lack of О also leads to baldness.
To make a diagnosis, blood tests for hormones, ferritin, zinc, calcium and magnesium levels, as well as a general analysis and trichogram or trichoscanning, will be required.
Depending on the reason for the death of the hair roots, treatment will be prescribed. It may be:
- a course of psychotropic and nootropic drugs that affect the nervous system. Usually they are taken together with vitamin complexes that strengthen the immune system.
- drugs that stimulate microcirculation, dilating vessels and improving their permeability. As a result, the body normalizes metabolic processes and stops the dying of the hair follicles.
- hormone therapy. It is used in severe cases, and the form of administering the drug into the body can be both oral and in the form of injections (the area around which there is no hair is pierced).
Remember:best remedy for hair loss- The one that the doctor prescribed. But, as a rule, drug treatment is complemented by physiotherapeutic and cosmetic procedures.
Cosmetic remedy for hair loss gives effect only in combination with drug treatment. What do beauty salons offer?
1. Mesotherapy - the introduction under the scalp through multiple injections of beneficial substances that strengthen the hair follicles. The course duration is 5-10 procedures. Of the minuses, let us indicate the likelihood of allergic reactions and the presence of contraindications: in case of dermatitis and seborrhea, mesotherapy cannot be performed.
2. Darsonvalization -effective remedy for hair lossusing the effect of high frequency currents.The impulses sent by the device improve blood circulation and reduce hair loss. However, this method is contraindicated in pregnancy, the presence of cardiovascular diseases and thrombophlebitis.
3. Plasmolifting - injections of plasma obtained from own blood. Today it is one of the most effective cosmetic procedures, but there are many limitations to its use. Among them are pregnancy, breastfeeding, diabetes, infectious diseases, mental disorders and so on.
4. Massage the scalp. It can be done by an expert using hardware techniques. If you don’t want to spend money on a beauty salon, you can try massaging your head on your own, devoting about 10 minutes a day to this activity.
5. Shampoos and masks give an unstable effect and of all the cosmetic ways to strengthen hair the least effective, because they do not penetrate deeply under the skin.
If your budget is limited, but you still want to enhance the effect of medicines with cosmetic procedures, think of your grandmother's ways to combat hair loss.
Folk remedies for hair loss
Why is it goodhome remedy for hair loss? It is cheap, but works no less effectively than factory shampoos, balms and masks.
The healing effect of castor oil was known to our grandmothers, who with its help strengthened their hair and stimulated their growth.
All you have to do is to warm the oil to room temperature, apply it on the scalp, wrap it with a towel and wait 5 hours, then rinse it with warm water using shampoo. The repetition rate of this procedure is no more than once a week, the effect appears after 1.5-2 months.
A decoction of burdock root is made from:
- 4 spoons of burdock root;
- 200 ml of water.
Chopped root pour boiling water and leave to infuse in a water bath for twenty minutes. During this time, some of the liquid will evaporate, so the broth must be diluted with boiled water to a full glass. Use the resulting rinse during shampooing.
Nettle decoction - simple, affordable and effectivehair loss remedy, easily made at home. For this you need:
- 3 table. spoons of dried nettle leaves;
- 200 ml of water.
Crushed nettle leaves pour boiling water and leave to infuse for 7 hours. Strain and use when rinsing the head. Use this tool for two months. Without noticing the desired effect, try another method of dealing with alopecia.
Using a folk remedy for hair loss on the head, remember: the most effective way to combat baldness was and still is going to the doctor. Until the cause of alopecia has been resolved, any attempt to stop baldness with masks, rinses, shampoos and massages will lead, at best, only to a short-term improvement.
About the principles of action and the rules of darsonvalization, see the plot: