How to win in poker?
Watch the video
Poker is not just a popular card game. This is a unique model of life, as poker develops qualities that many people lack. Once in the virtual poker world, you can not only interesting to spend time, but also get rich. How to win in poker? For this you need to know the rules of the game, understand the strategy and have a drop of luck.
Training and practice
To turn poker into a stable sourceincome, it is not enough to learn the terms and master the basic rules of the game. To not just play, but know how to win at poker, you should read at least a few books written by legendary poker practitioners: David Sklansky, Dan Harrington, Mike Caro and others. Getting acquainted with these classical works will lay a solid foundation for building successful strategies in the future.
Beginner most of his timeshould be held at thematic forums and venues where typical poker situations are reviewed and analyzed. It is very useful to view video lessons from professionals.
When speaking about how to win cards, regular practice should not be underestimated. Only in the game with real rivals can you hone your skills.
How to win online poker
There are a number of rules that will help novice players to play poker for money online:
- The main rule of the poker game, which will allowavoid significant material costs - compliance with bankroll management. The buy-in should not exceed 1/50 of the bankroll. That is, if the game account is $ 100, do not play cash games with buy-in above $ 2.
- Careful selection of the poker room. Online gambling rooms that combine a casino and a poker room are visited by a lot of non-professional players. It's difficult to play with them, as most do not stick to any strategies and their actions can not be predicted.
- The time spent on the game and on the theory study should be 1: 1.
- All major poker rooms organize freerolls, participation in which will allow you to acquire additional experience without investment.
- There are special programs for conductingpoker statistics. For example, Holdem Manager, Poker Tracker and others. They help to manage the bankroll, analyze statistical indicators of your game and the game of rivals, and also have a number of other functions that will be useful for both beginners and experienced players.