How to write an essay on social studies? Instruction inside!
How to write an essay on social studies?This question is asked by almost every graduate. Social studies in recent years has become the most surrenderable subject. From this and the highest passing score, and a complex assessment system.
In order to successfully write an essay onsocial science, you need to clearly understand the structure of this mini-composition. But before that, you should precisely define the topic. In total, five topics were proposed for alternative choice: philosophy, sociology and social psychology (from this year these two disciplines were combined into one category), political science, economics, jurisprudence. How to choose the right theme? It is necessary to determine the knowledge of which of the proposed disciplines are the most complete, and what terms do you possess in greater volume. After this, you can begin to study the structure of the essay.
How to write an essay on social studies is correct? Very simple. First you need to compile a draft of 6 fields on the draft.
1.Problema (a theme that the author raises, its relevance in the modern world).
2. The meaning of the utterance (a problem that is revealed in one's own words).
3. Own view of the problem (a clear expression of one's own position).
4. Theoretical reasoning (terms, different points of view on the problem raised, theories and classifications).
5. Argumentation (no less than 2 arguments, and examples from domestic experience are valued less than historical facts or literary arguments).
6. Conclusion (conclusion: the problem in your own words).
So, for what it is possible to receive additional points?First, for the information about the author of the statement: the years of life, the current to which the scientific works or theories relate. Secondly, for the justification of different approaches to the solution of the raised problem. Such information is always advantageous, since it shows the level of development of the student.
How to write an essay on social studies? It is enough only to know the basic phrases-cliches.
The problem and its relevance:
- the author raises the problem ...;
- the author suggests thinking about ...;
- the given problem is actual in the conditions of modern globalization / international integration / cultural development / formation of the rule of law / folding of the market system.
The meaning of the utterance:
- the meaning of the proposed statement is that ...;
- the author draws our attention to ...;
- The great (name) is convinced that ....
- the author was right in asserting that ...;
- let me disagree with the author's opinion that ...;
- the author accurately reflected in his statement the picture of the modern world / Russia ...
- thus, it can be concluded ...;
- in custody…;
- It is impossible not to quote the words of the famous ...
Unified State Examination, the preparation for which shouldto be a structured, rather complex subject. Adhering to a clear structure of essay writing, you can control yourself and not go beyond what is required.
How to write an essay on social studies on highscore? To do this, you need to define one discipline and write at least 10 mini-compositions. Thus, it will help to know the range of problems, learn the necessary theory and accumulate arguments.