Is it possible for pregnant women to have nonalcoholic beer?
We often hear from friends, friends,relatives, or we know from our own experience that pregnant women have an uncontrollable desire to eat or drink a particular product. They say that we must satisfy all the desires of the future mother. Of course, the diet of a pregnant woman should consist of useful products, and if you want something "harmful", then quite a bit you can. This may concern, for example, fatty fried foods, but not beer! Of course, there is a beer that does not contain alcohol, but is it possible for pregnant women to have nonalcoholic beer?
Medical point of view
Is it harmful for pregnant women in terms of medicine?
- Non-alcoholic beer for pregnant women is threatened with danger,since it has in its composition substances and supplements that can harm the fetus in the early stages of pregnancy. At this time, the internal organs and systems of the child's body are only being formed, so the use of non-alcoholic beer during pregnancy can affect their formation.
- Alcohol is also contained in non-alcoholic beer. Its content is small (from 0.2% to 1.5%), but it is! And pregnant women should not drink alcohol in any quantity. Physicians say that even such a small amount of alcohol can adversely affect the fetus. Having penetrated into the fetal blood system, alcohol can manifest its mutagenic properties. And this is dangerous for the internal organs and systems of the baby.
- Also, the harm from alcohol (even in such a small amount) can affect the weight of the child. This is due to a decrease in the level of hormones in the amniotic fluid.
- Statistics showed that people constantlyconsuming nonalcoholic beer, subsequently feel an irresistible desire to drink beer containing more alcohol. By the way, it's not for nothing that non-alcoholic beer is contraindicated for people who previously had alcohol dependence. That is, even if the use of beer does not affect the child born, this does not mean that he will not have a propensity for alcoholism in adulthood.
So, it is clear, as a white day, that the non-alcoholicbeer is harmful to pregnant women. But there is a way out! If a pregnant woman has an irresistible desire to taste the taste of beer, she can satisfy him with the help of:
- rye crumbs;
- brewer's yeast in tablets;
Dear mothers, most importantly, do not forget to consult your doctor!