News about the popular game. Creating a character "Sims 3"
The developers of the game "Sims" released the third partunder the slogan "Create your character perfect." And all because of the fact that the editor of the creation of Sims has become much better than in the "Sims 2", and the graphics - better. We suggest you to find out what the creation of the character "Sims 3" is.
What does the character's editor look like?
During the creation of the character, you find yourself, as before, in the dressing room. The editorial panel itself has moved to the left of the screen and consists of categories such as:
Thanks to the tabs from these categories, you can create unusual Sims, similar to you or your friends.
Stages of creating sims
Creating a character "Sims 3" involves the passage of the following stages:
- The choice of the name and the name of the Sim, as well as sex and the supernatural type (man, fairy, vampire, genie, witch, werewolf).
- The age of the sim (baby, child, teenager, young, adult, elderly).
- The skin tone.
- Features of the structure of the body (fullness and muscularity).
- Choosing hair style and hair color.
- Examination of the exterior (changes in the structure of the head, the cut of the eyes, the shape of the nose, ears, lips, cheeks and cheekbones, chin, and eye color determination).
- Create makeup and tattoos (optional).
- Then comes a selection of wardrobes (casual clothing, costume, for sports, for sleeping, for swimming, outerwear).
- Creation of character (selection of features), choice of life purpose and tone of voice, as well as favorite food, color and music.
Appearance of Sims
Creating a character "Sims 3" involves the embodiment of almost all your desires. By opening the "Appearance" tab, you can change the shape of the skull, eyes, lips, nose and so on, opening the categories:
- head and ears;
- features (moles and cones).
In each category there are several standardforms of this or that body. Also with the help of an additional tab you can change almost everything. To do this, simply move the sliders and create perfect sims.
Also do not forget about the hairstyle, which can be chosen for each style of clothing and physique (fullness and muscularity).
Creating unusual characters
With the release of the supplement "Supernatural" has becomepossible to play fairies, werewolves, genies, witches and vampires in "Sims 3". The editor of the character creation did not change practically. Just in the "Basic" category, when you select the supernatural "Fairy" type, the "Wings" tab is unlocked. Here you can choose a specific type of wings and their color.
If you choose the type "Genie" or "Vampire", thennothing new is available. Only the palette of skin tones changes. When selecting the "Werewolf" type, you can configure two external appearance - for the normal person and for the werewolf. To do this, you need to switch between views using the button that appears above the Sim icon below.
Creation of the character "Sims 3" fromsupernatural abilities will be unfinished, if you do not pay attention to the features of the Sim's appearance. For example, a sim-fairy may have pointed ears and unusual eyes, and jinn and vampires are an unusual type of skin.