Puppet Theater, Perm: reviews about the repertoire and design of the room. Hall layout and history of creation
In the city of Perm on the Siberian street the puppet theater is located. It was founded in the distant 1937, when the regional committee for arts affairs organized a troupe at the Perm Philharmonic.
History of creation
The puppet theater in Perm was originally avery small troupe. The first fairy tale that was staged in it was "By the Pike's Command." The artists were forced to lead a nomadic way of life, they had to constantly be on tour, moving from place to place on trucks, steamboats and horses, because its building was not at the theater. However, the troupe continued to work even during the war years.
In 1959, at last, a room was allocated -The historical building, built by the architect N. Rukavishnikov. Now it is a repertoire theater that works permanently, with its own building, in which there are two halls - large and small, where there are performances on high-quality literary material for children and adults.
From 1960 to 1982, the main director in the theaterdolls was Victor Davidovich Ofrichter. He was an extremely enthusiastic man and managed to bring the work of the company to the highest level. In his honor in 2010, a memorial plaque was opened. During the years of the service of Ophrichter, the theater very often took part in festivals (in Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic) and received diplomas.
From 1983 to 1987, the main theater director wasIV Ignatiev, who is now Honored Artist of Russia and art director of the theater "Fairy Tale" in St. Petersburg. He brought bright and imaginative decisions to the productions, modernized them. Under the leadership of Ignatiev, the troupe went on tours in many countries of the world, including America and Japan. Some of the director's productions remain in the repertoire to this day.
From 1995 to 2013 the head was I.N. Ternavsky, which gave the theater an additional impetus to development. When he created a large number of interesting performances, thanks to which was attracted a large number of new viewers. A talented director and actor, he was able to identify new opportunities for puppet theater.
In the 21st century, new significant productions appeared in the repertoire, which were awarded prizes and awards, as well as diplomas and prizes at festivals and competitions.
Friendship with SV Obraztsov
The Puppet Theater (Perm) acquired sometechnical means for their productions thanks to Sergei Vladimirovich Obraztsov. He assisted in the construction and equipment of the stage in the building, when it was only allocated to the troupe. Initially, the room was not suitable for the theater, because once it was a prison. While there was no workshop in the Perm institution, all the characters were made in the workshops of the State Academic Central Puppet Theater in Moscow, run by Sergei Obraztsov. The first production, shown already in his own room, was a comedy performance for adults "Devil's Mill". The characters for her were also made at the GATTC.
A very great positive influence on the puppet theater in Perm was the fact that the directors and artists passed an internship in the theater of Sergei Vladimirovich Obraztsov.
People in the doll world
Today the puppet theater (Perm) lives and pleases itsspectators under the management of Dmitry Vasilievich Zabolotskikh, who at the time is acting as artistic director. He is also a director and screenwriter. At different times, Zabolotsky successfully collaborated with other theaters in Perm. In addition, Dmitry Vasilievich is famous for creating radio serials, television dramas, documentaries and short feature films in collaboration with the Perm film studio "New Course", and composes music for his productions.
Director of the Perm Puppet Theater - Savina IrinaDmitrievna. She began her career as an actress in the Lysva Drama Theater. Then she was a TV presenter, since 2008 she held a post in the Ministry of Culture of Perm Krai. Since 2013 - the director of the puppet theater.
There are 19 actors in the institution:
- Solmaz Imanova,
- Sergey Gaponenko,
- Andrey Dolgikh,
- Nadezhda Gaponenko,
- Natalia Galanina,
- Natalia Anikina,
- Elena Khazanova,
- Andrei Tetyurin (nominee for the "Golden Mask" in 2007),
- Tatiana Smirnova (Honored Artist of Russia),
- Valentina Semynina,
- Vladimir Penyagin,
- Valery Panasenko,
- Nina Pavlova,
- Eduard Oparin,
- Larisa Nagogina (Honored Artist of Russia),
- Marina Morozova,
- Natalia Krasilnikova,
- Olga Yankina,
- Natalya Kapitanova.
Repertoire for spectators up to 14 years old
The Puppet Theater (Perm) for children under 14 offers the following performances:
- "Snowman-postman" (according to the story of V. Suteev "Yolka");
- "The Princess on a Pea" (based on the fairy tale of G. Kh. Andersen);
- "Tales from a suitcase" (based on the play by Perm writer A. Zelenin);
- "38 parrots" (based on the work of G. Oster);
- "The cunning fox" (staged in the style of a puppet show);
- "Amazing, scary, entertaining, instructive adventures on the roads" (dramatized lesson on traffic rules);
- "Pinocchio" (based on the story of AN Tolstoy);
- "Little Baba Yaga" (based on the fairy tale of Otfried Proysler);
- "Teremok" (according to S.Ya. Marshak);
- "The Scarlet Flower" (a play in the genre of the Petrushka Theater based on S. Aksakov's fairy tale);
- "You, I and the puppeteer" (based on M. Stevens' fairy tale);
- "Thumbelina" (according to the fairy tale of G. Kh. Andersen);
- "Mashenka and the Bear" (based on the play by V. Schwemberger) and other productions.
Repertoire for spectators from 14 years
In his repertoire several performances for spectators over the age of 14 have a puppet theater (Perm):
- "Overcoat" (based on Nikolai Gogol's play);
- "The Night Before Christmas" (co-production of the Perm and Ukrainian theaters of the dolls);
- "Narmakhnar" ("The Life of Malachi Stakanchika") (a play for adults, based on N. Kulish's play "Narodniy Malachy").
Puppet Theater (Perm) reviews about the repertoirein most of its positive, especially popular performances for small viewers, which the parents of the kids speak with warmth. Moms and dads gladly drive their children to the shows. According to them, the children of the production really like, they watch the heroes of fairy tales with enthusiasm, holding their breath.
And what about the design of the room has a puppet theater(Perm) reviews? Here the opinions of the audience are divided. Someone likes the interior of the building very much and seems cozy (I must say that there are an overwhelming majority of such spectators), but there are those who think that the design is grim for the children's theater.
The viewers now have the opportunity through the Internetto buy tickets for performances in the puppet theater (Perm). Photos showing the schemes of both halls are presented below. They will help you choose the most suitable places.
1. Small Hall.
2. Great Hall.
If we calculate how many theaters in Perm are all(state), it turns out that there are not so many, or more precisely, only four. It is a puppet theater, the Theater for Young People, the Tchaikovsky Opera and Ballet Theater and the Academic Theater.
In addition to these, there are commercial and amateur troupes:
- Author's theater of Sergey Fedotov "At the Bridge".
- "Hammer Scene".
- "New drama."
- Interactive theater for children "Fairy Trouble".
- Plastic theater «Custodes».
- "Red flower";
- Music Theater "Benefit".
- Theater of stage them. Shaberina.
- Theater of enchanting spectacles.
- Theater of illusions "Smile".
- Another puppet theater is Tukey-Luki (Perm).The year of its creation is 2006th. The head is the honored artist of Russia Sergey Kudimov. Performances are held in the Small Theater Hall of the House of Culture named after Yuri Gagarin. For the youngest spectators in the lobby there is a playground.