Skydiving in Yekaterinburg - an excellent hobby for these extreme people
The inhabitants of the Urals are people desperate and risky, theylike cold, and doing extreme sports. So, skydiving in Yekaterinburg is in high demand among the most diverse layers of the population. Where is it better to hold the first lesson and what ammunition to purchase? Such questions are often asked by beginners and visitors. We will try to understand and get exact answers.
How to choose a place for a jump?
Where is the best time to hold the first jump fromparachute? Ekaterinburg, "Loginnova" is an ideal place for this. There are professionals working here who can create an ideal and safe environment for beginners. When choosing your first base, pay attention to the following characteristics:
- reviews and recommendations of acquaintances;
- staff (experience, ability to find contact with the student, compliance with professional requirements);
- state of technology (service life, compliance with standards);
- observance of safety precautions (both staff and guests);
- The availability of an individual approach of the instructor to the potential client.
Basic information about skydiving
Skydiving in Yekaterinburg, as in anyanother kind, begin with a detailed preliminary lecture, on which you will learn a lot of interesting things about the rules of behavior in the sky, possible ways of solving extraordinary situations, the arrangement of your equipment and the basic processes taking place in the sky. Help to determine the team for the jump you will be able and some interesting nuances. So, be sure to pay attention to whether the airplane on which you are going on an extreme journey is clean, on such an indirect basis you can be sure of compliance with all the regulations and regulations. How much does it cost to jump with a parachute in Yekaterinburg? Prices in the regions differ little from the capital. So, a single jump on the basis of "Loginovo" will cost 2000 rubles, and paired with an experienced instructor - twice as much. For experienced extremals with the appropriate level of training, a discount discount program operates. In Moscow, prices differ in the big party (in 1,5 times). Skydiving in Yekaterinburg has become one of the most popular classes for people of different ages and prosperity. Thanks to well-prepared databases, anyone can find a suitable program for themselves.Daredevils are resolved to jump alone, beginners -in a pair with a professional, and lovers of fun - in the company. Yes, yes, collective jumps are also practiced, they can be attended by a group of up to 12 people. By the way, you can jump not only in the area of a specially prepared test site, but in any region. However, one should know that such an extreme is not available to everyone, such actions directly border the risk to life. Deciding on them can a person with considerable experience and good training, which is not only in practical skills, but also in the ability to survive in unforeseen situations. Romantics and brave souls say that this game is worth the candle. Just imagine what kind of view opens during the flight! These can be waterfalls, stormy rivers, wild forests or snow-covered desert.
Skydiving in Yekaterinburg is not available forPersons weighing less than 45 and more than 90 kilograms, in addition, in such events it is prohibited to participate in children under 14 years of age. Common constraints include difficult weather conditions, for example, gusty wind, rain, snowstorm. For the same reasons, many professional organizations do not make jumps during the off-season.
Minimally necessary regulations
Skydiving passes in accordance withstrict regulations. If on the appointed day you feel unwell, then the event should be rescheduled. Be sure to choose the right clothes. About what it should be, you will certainly be told at the chosen airport. As for the average requirements, then, as a rule, they look like this:
- dense clothing, mainly of natural materials, short sleeve and shorts are prohibited;
- shoes without a heel, maximally fixing the leg, preferably with a thick sole;
- if necessary headgear;
- satisfactory health status, confirmed by medical examination;
If you want to buy a parachute, in Yekaterinburg youyou can realize this desire. However, before you start storing special attributes, you need to go through the necessary training. It can be divided into three main categories:
- The classical program. It is characterized by gradual training and assumes the beginning of the process with jumps from a minimum height (800 meters).
- AFF is a modern program that is usedsignificant popularity. The first jump is made at a colossal altitude of 4000 meters. In addition, the services of students the newest parachutes, which are very convenient to manage in the air.
- Short excursion. The lesson lasts three hours to complete a one-time jump from a minimum height.
All programs include a lecture part, training on the ground and practice in the air. If the student is not ready for the transition to the third stage, the opportunity to jump to him simply will not be provided.