Step-by-step instructions for making sweet bouquets (photo, video)
Who invented and how it appeared
Candy bouquet (floristic) is a floral arrangement of sweets, one of the directions of sweet design. It also includes various types of gift decoration, sculpture and decoration. The framework for such bouquets is most often made of corrugated (crepe) colored paper.
And before that, confectioners had been refined in decorating their creations - nuts, seasonings, edible beads. Design wrappers and now is amazing. In a sense, the prototype of bouquets can be considered as bonbonnieres - boxes for sweets that were common in Europe from the 15th and 16th centuries. They were made of expensive materials - gold, silver, jewelry, and were an elegant gift for the ladies.
The element without which the sweet design would not be - lollipop. They are usually the stems of flowers. Less commonly, wire or other materials are used for the frame.
Sweet floristics appeared not so long ago, around 1990, French and Italian florists saw great opportunities in decorating with sweets, after which fresh flowers began to gradually disappear from American bouquets. The idea was a success all over the world, and now in Russia there are whole agencies making sweet unusual gifts.
Materials for candy bouquets
Petals of flowers, leaves and small leaves
Most often they are made of corrugated paper, often called crepe. It is practically impossible to replace it with anything else, because petals of unusual shape can be achieved only with its help. The master usually buys a special floristic version, which is not always easy to find, so it is replaced with corrugated paper from a store for creativity or office. Quality florgofru difficult to break, it stretches and keeps its shape.
There is also compressed florlenta - it is slightly denser than corrugated paper.
Funtik - the development of masters from the club "Osinka". It is a bundled colored film or mesh, it is attached to the rod in the same way as a flower with candy (this will be discussed in more detail in the master class below).Looking for flowers for the density of the bouquet, so that the flowers do not look lonely.
The most basic things for beginners are kebab sticks, various skewers and toothpicks. If you have not found anything at all, you can use pencils, plastic tubes and everything that is at hand, the main thing is to keep it clean and non-toxic.
When you go from the category of beginners to the master, or if you decide to immediately swing, you will be useful:
- Rattan - flexible stems of plants, which are made from both the frame and decor. It is enough to roll the rattan into a ring and you will have a cozy nest for flowers. Having understood the topic, you can even weave the basket yourself. The advantages of rattan is that its diameter varies little in length.
- Sisal is a natural material that is obtained from agave leaves. Looks like a rigid translucent canvas. To make a frame out of it, you will need wire and glue — you can make almost any flowers with their help.
- Vine - similar in properties and application in a sweet design with rattan.
- Wire - of course, for floristics there are special options of different thickness - from 0.32 to 1.02 mm.But for beginners, any flexible one will suit, but not too thin - so that it can be bent without difficulty.
- Flax - sufficiently durable threads, cloth, burlap are made from it.
- Raffia - tape type fibers derived from the palm of the same name.
The filler for the basis of the bouquet
In stores for florists, you can find ready-made plastic frames - bouquets, microphones, various forms of special materials (oasis, foam plastic, piaflor).
Very well all this is replaced by extruded polystyrene foam. Sold in hardware stores, as it is a heater. Differs in durability and ease, well transfers multiple permutation of sticks-stalks without crumbling. Plate thickness - 2-4 cm. This material may be sold under different names, try to askTechnoplexorPenoplexif the seller can not understand what you want.
In the absence of it, the foundation can be made from polyurethane foam, foam plastic, stenoflex and floristic oasis (sold in bars).
You definitely need scissors, glue, tape and stationery knife. The rest depends on the chosen materials, for example, wire cutters will be needed for the wire.
Scotch take double-sided, but the usual useful.
Choice of sweets
On this issue it is worth holding a separate master class. Initially, you should focus on the taste of the gift recipient. But pay attention to how difficult it will be to fix one or another form and how it transfers the influence of the environment.
- Do not take fast-melting candies if you plan to give a bouquet in the warm season - it can be “Raffaello”, “Martian” and similar;
- sweets without candy wrappers or in foil can only be fixed by wrapping them in the manner of a chupa chups;
- to get candy, without damaging the composition, candy wrappers must have a tail - on one or two sides. Then it can be eaten right from the bouquet;
- wrappers tails from candies in the form of bars or tubes will need to be bent and glued.
In addition, it is worth considering ways to get sweets without damaging the bouquet. There are two options:
- It is necessary to take such a candy so that the wrappers tails stick out, and they can be opened.
- Choose a flower of such a shape so that the candy could be hidden behind dense petals - for example, a rose or a peony - and it did not fall out. You will find a master class on making below. But for this option, good crepe paper is indispensable.
Step by Step instructions
First, think of the colors of the bouquet and the composition. It is also necessary to prepare the necessary materials and tools for the frame, the foundations and decorations. Buy or make a container for a bouquet, for example, a basket.
Measure the diameter or dimensions of the inner perimeter and cut out the appropriate shape from the base. If you are not going to use the container in the future, fix the base for the colors with a reliable non-toxic glue. If you use thin sheets 2-3 cm thick, then it is good to make two layers for stability.
Now the stems:
- if you make them from wire, you can bend it in half and twist it so that the loop is about 4-5 mm in diameter - then the fastening of candy wrappers and pieces of paper to the rods will be more reliable;
- we wind up the stem from the bottom up, sticking the beginning, the color of the paper must match;
- at the top, leave a few centimeters, then to wrap the peeping tips of candy wrappers.
Then there are two ways, a master class for which we will give. The first is to first fix the candy, then around it we form a flower made of corrugated paper. The second is to make a frame in which we later put sweets.
As already mentioned, there is an advantage for candy wrappers with big tips - they can be attached to the spoke immediately, and the master class is not needed here.
For candy wrappers without long tips, cut a square or rectangle out of paper or film. Take the dimensions of the sides so that, wrapping and squeezing the candy, there is a tail about 2 cm long. Now we put it on a skewer and put it on with a double-sided tape. You can tie the base with thread or ribbon. After that we tape the tail of paper left over from the stalk onto the tape.
For long candies, a master class of Calla flower made from white or red florgofra is very suitable. When you planted and glued the candy with double-sided tape, cut the petal a couple of centimeters above the middle. His form should be in the form of a dome of the church.Bend the edges with scissors or knitting needles and wrap the petal around. For the middle, it would be ideal to pick up gold-colored candy wrappers.
For sweets, cones with one tip fit the shape of a tulip or poppy.
Round candy will look in peonies, rosebuds and tulips. Here you can just make the frame first, and then put candy in it and close the petals.
The master class consists of the following steps:
- Cut one wide oval petal - you need to fold a piece of paper 2.5 times more candy in half and cut in the shape of the dome of a balloon (but leave the fold intact - you get two as if fused lobes).
- We roll a candy in it and tie it with a tape-tape to a stalk.
- We twist the top of the fingers. If the candy does not sit properly, make a couple more petals.
- To make the rose seem to open, cut out large petals in the form of cut droplets, with your fingers form boats. Attach around the bud. Wrap the connection with the remaining tape from the stem.
The master class includes the following steps:
- Need black, red and green crepe paper, glue, round yum and thread.
- Cut out a black paper rectangle for the middle with dimensions of approximately 5x12 cm, depending on the size of the candy.
- We make the fringe, cutting along the long side a little less than to the middle. Split ends twist into flagella.
- We glue them into a cylinder, put a piece of candy inside, wrap it up on both sides, dress it on the stem and tape it.
- From red paper to cut poppy petals. On the edges you can walk opener - then they will be wavy.
- We fix the petals around the black middle.
For decoration will be useful: tulle, the same sisal, multi-colored nets, films with effects and drawings, polysilk.
Easy master class - you can make a wavy edge at the petal using a mechanical opener. To do this, walk the wheels on the edge of the paper.
Leaves of different configurations and blade of grass are also cut from the florgofra. You can stick the leaves of fern.