Stylish highlights for dark hair
Benefits of highlighting and who will suit it
One known problem for girls with black hair is that they often seem older than their age. At the age of 15-16 it seems wonderful, but if after 30 years you wanted to look more youthful and innocent, then highlighting will help refresh and rejuvenate your face.
It is also suitable for the gradual transition from black to light - this is the most gentle way.
This is a great idea for those girls who have become brunettes with the help of coloring and now want to return to their native or lighter shade - highlighting will help hide growing roots.
Types of highlighting
By itself, such a procedure is just a clarification or contrast.There are many ways to make it and the kinds of things that should work out. If you have firmly decided to make an easy upgrade of your appearance, but have not yet decided - let's see the highlighting options for black hair, fashionable in recent seasons.
Highlighting this type of familiar to us for about fifteen years. The hair is colored evenly and over the entire length. The frequency of bleached strands depends only on your desire and ability to master, conducting staining.
Of course, you noticed that a long stay in the sun leaves a golden-red trace on your head. This gives the image of romance and easy negligence - and it was the beautiful Venetians who noticed this even in the Middle Ages and spent hours on the sun terraces of their palazzo. It would be nice if this was possible not only after daily felting on the beach in the summer, right?
This is exactly what Venetian highlighting is intended for. The master conducts the color stretching along the strand - the lightest tone is created at the tips of the hair and smoothly turns into the natural color at the roots.
Advantages of such highlighting:
- the scalp, roots and even some strands are not subjected to staining, which means they remain completely healthy;
- for Venetian highlighting, the master usually takes about four shades of paint, so the color is more natural;
- visually the hair becomes larger, texture appears.
This is the technique of highlighting in which, unlike the Venetian, strands are located very often, and the transition is created from the bottom up. It is made outdoors with a slight indentation from the roots and without the use of foil. A very interesting technique - each strand is combed up before applying the paint. Popular colors are now gold, beige, pearl, ash, walnut and wheat.
The advantages are the same as those of the Venetian - the roots and scalp are not affected.
It is also called "American highlighting." In principle, it looks different from shatusha only in color saturation and in the fact that when coloring more shades are taken for smoother transitions.According to the technique they are similar, but the hair does not pre-comb. It is performed without thermal effects.
It is also ombre, balayazh, degraday, Dip-Dye. We did not find clear principles on this score, it is done in different ways. This is a smooth transition from the roots to the ends of the hair, the entire fabric of the hair is stained, there are no native strands left.
Variants of it can be different - dark roots, bright ends of the hair, bleached roots, dark tips. Color - absolutely any, it is incredibly fashionable now to paint them into all the colors of the rainbow - from blue to red and green. Extravagant persons even combine several such colors.
All these methods of coloring are used by movie stars and pop stars, practically one or another star resorted to them at one time - Penelope Cruz, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Lawrence. So find the type and color that you like, and look at the result of the work of star hairdressers.
Preparation and care after dyeing
After you decide, it will be useful to learn how to prepare for dyeing and how to care for your hair after.
Before the procedure should:
- Ask the master what colors he uses. Girls with black hair should not use ammonia dyes.
- It will be very good if you pre-test the reaction of the paint that they are going to use.
- The day before the trip to the hairdresser can not wash your head.
- Before painting, restore damaged hair, cut off what is not subject to restoration.
After staining observe the following recommendations:
- After dyeing, trim split and brittle tips in time.
- Tint should be no more than once every three to four weeks.
- 5-10 minutes a day to spend on combing - walk through the hair in all directions. The comb should be wooden, take a comb with widely spaced teeth, if you are the owner of beautiful curls. You can put on a comb a few drops of olive, jojoba or other oil.
- Pamper your hair with nourishing masks more often, it will be useful to wash the hair with herbal decoction.