The best exercises for pectoral muscles: review, description and effectiveness
Choosing exercises for the breast is extremely difficult. This is due to their enormous diversity. An incorrectly compiled complex will not give the desired results. Consider the best exercises for pectoral muscles. They are very effective, since they cover all the necessary zones. Also the complex is universal: it will suit both men and women.
Where to begin?
The first training sessions are recommended at home. At the initial stage only dumbbells of small weight are required. For greater efficiency, you can connect an expander. Do not forget to do warm-up before performing the basic exercises to warm up the muscles. This will protect them from stretching and prepare for intensive work. Choose from the proposed complex the best exercises for pectoral muscles (several will be enough) and perform only them. Gradually increase the load by approaches and repetitions.
When you feel that you are ready for moreintensive work, you can connect to training sports simulators. You do not need to go to a fitness club. In order not to stand in queues, you can buy simulators and practice at home. But be patient, even they will not give quick results.
Recommendations for Exercises
In any training, the intensity andregularity of exercises. But they do not stand in the first place. The main thing is to correctly perform all movements and let the muscles rest. That is, training should not be daily, but quality. If this is neglected, then even the best exercises for pectoral muscles will not be effective. What nuances should I take into account?
- Untrained people should stop on a two-day complex a week. This will create an optimal load balance and recovery for pectoral muscles.
- Exercises will give results with growthmuscle mass. Therefore, give preference to classical push-ups. Trained people can include isolating exercises in their program. For beginners, they will be too traumatic.
- To train the pectoral muscles, 5-6 differentexercises for 5 approaches. If your goal is to increase strength, then enough 6 repetitions of movements. If you want to make the muscles of the chest more voluminous, then do them 10 times. Beginners this amount should be reduced by 2 times.
- Even the best exercises for pumping the pectoral musclesmust be divided in a week. This is necessary for an even load distribution. At the same time it is not recommended to touch the muscles of the chest and triceps. It is better to perform them on different days. So your body will rest and adapt to the load. Otherwise, energy will be wasted.
The effectiveness of training for the chest
This set of exercises, if done correctly, gives very good results. What are the reasons for its effectiveness?
1. Exercises are diverse, so work out the pectoral muscles in different directions.
2. The complex is designed so that it covers several problem areas. This is achieved through a natural range of motion.
3. Perform the proposed exercises are necessary with a clear adherence to the technique. Thanks to this, stabilizing muscles are involved, which are responsible for maintaining balance and controlling movements.
It is for these reasons that you can be sure that you are offered only the best exercises for pectoral muscles. For women and men, the effectiveness is absolutely the same.
Perhaps push-up from the floor is the mostan important anatomical exercise for pectoral muscles. When performing it, you need to place your arms wide and do not lift your buttocks up. It is important to feel the muscles work. If you feel tension in your chest, then you do everything right. Strengthen the effect will help additional burdening in the form of suckling pancakes on the back. This exercise works through almost all parts of the body.
The bench press
Usually this exercise is performed on the benchon his back with dumbbells or a barbell in his hands. They need to be kept parallel to the body. Do not touch the chest with a weighting agent and do not straighten the elbows. The muscles of the chest should always be strained at the bottom and top of the movement. At the expense of 1-2, lift the weighting up, 3-4 - stay, and at 5-6 - lower down.
On a special simulator, you can position a littlechange, modifying the best exercises. On the top of the pectoral muscles there will be a load if the bench in the head area is raised above the legs. If it is omitted, the lower section will be pumped up. At home, such training is extremely difficult in the form of lack of suitable equipment. But a simple inclined bench can be found on almost any sports ground.
Push-ups on the uneven bars
This is another classic exercise forbeautiful bust. It works well in the complex upper part of the case. But basically the bottom section of a breast, a triceps and a humeral belt is pumped up. Hands need to grasp the bars and raise and lower the case. When lifting, the movements should be jerky and sharp, as if you are sharply throwing something up. Lowering the body should be done smoothly and slowly. It is also important that the distance between the beams is about 70 centimeters. Otherwise, not the thorax, but the triceps musculature.
Such training is simple, easy to understandand very effective. For these reasons, it is classified as "best exercises for pectoral muscles". For men and even young boys push-ups on the uneven bars are very familiar, so they will not cause difficulties. And you can perform the exercise on any sports ground.
Classes with dumbbells
Here you can even create a separate complex ofa variety of exercise options. These can be chest presses and the raising of hands. And in both variants exercises can be performed in different directions. All movements with weighting should be done smoothly and without jerking. Otherwise, the effect will not be absolute. Also watch your breathing. At exhalation exhale, and at the moment of relaxation, inhale.
Note that presses with dumbbells give volume, andStroking movements make the chest wide. Training can be done at home on the floor (mate) or in the gym on the bench. Only do not overdo it with the weighting. Choose a comfortable weight for yourself.
The following types of training are not very popular in sports halls. And in vain, because this is also the best exercises for pectoral muscles.
These exercises are a reduction of hands withusing a block simulator. Muscles are worked through stretching and weighting. If you vary the direction, you can pump up different parts of the muscles of the chest. If you are interested in the center - pull the handle of the simulator right in front of you. To work on the top of the chest, make the crossover from the bottom up. To increase the lower area, do the opposite-from top to bottom.
Do not forget to set a suitable weight at whichall movements will be made without jerks. It should be the same for both pens. The body is usually tilted slightly forward, and the feet are left on the width of the shoulders. For greater stability, you can put your foot forward. But in the next approach it needs to be changed to another one. If you do everything right, then make sure that these are the best exercises for the mass of pectoral muscles.
Ideally, this exercise is performed in the gymon a special simulator. But it can be replaced. The point is that you need to lean on an elbow or lie down on a bench and pick up a weighting. Then raise it in front of you, and then take it behind your head almost to the floor. For the muscles of the chest and triceps it is better to train with the hands bent in the elbow. With the straight, the back will be involved.
As a weighting we can take a bar,dumbbells or pancake. But with the first option you can not achieve a clear technique. And it is very important for obtaining a beautiful inflated body. It will be a pity to waste energy and time, because with the help of pullover, almost all of the pectoral muscles are involved.
In addition to training
Even a well-composed complex will not be enough if the training does not support anything. What else is required for a beautiful breast?
1. Proper nutrition. Food should be eaten often, but in small portions. Diet should be so that protein foods, fiber, vegetable fats and complex carbohydrates predominate. These are fresh vegetables, legumes, low-fat fish, poultry, various cereals and dairy products.
2. Complete rest. Even the best exercises on pectoral muscles, like any training, take a lot of effort. Therefore, a long and strong sleep is important for the restoration of energy.
Following these tips and observing the technique of doing exercises, you can build up the relief on your chest and tighten your body.