The norm of housing in Moscow?
The norm of housing in Moscow?
- . Those needing to improve their living conditions are those who have a living area of one member of the family below the level set by the subject of the Russian Federation (hereinafter referred to as the accounting standard). On the average for the Russian Federation, the accounting rate is from 6 to 8 sq. M. m of living space per person.
In a number of regions this norm has been established according to the total area. Thus, in Moscow, in accordance with the Regulations on the Procedure for Registration of Citizens Needing to Improve Housing Conditions and the Provision of Housing in Moscow, Decree of the Moscow City Duma from 24.12.97 N 95-PD, needing better housing conditions are recognized by citizens occupying for one person less than 10 sq. M. m total area for individual apartments and less than 18 sq. m. m of total area for communal apartments.
- in Moscow, the accounting rate when staging the queue - 10 square. m. of the total area for individual apartments and 15 sq. m. for communal and in this order:
Article 7. Conditions for recognizing Moscow residents in need of living quarters
Residents of the city of Moscow are recognized as needy in living quarters if there is at least one of the grounds specified in Article 8 of this Law, if they:
1) filed an application for recognition as requiring them in residential premises in the manner prescribed by this Law;
2) are citizens of the Russian Federation;
3) live in the city of Moscow at the place of residence legally for a total of not less than 10 years;
4) did not commit for the five years preceding the submission of the application, actions resulting in deterioration of housing conditions, as a result of which they can be recognized as needy in living quarters;
5) are recognized as needy in the manner established by the law of the city of Moscow.
Article 8. Grounds for the recognition of residents of Moscow who need living quarters
1. Residents of the city of Moscow are recognized as needy in living quarters if there is at least one of the following grounds:
1), the size of the living area per applicant's family member is less than the accounting rate (in Moscow - 15 sq. M for commercial space and 10 sq. M for individual sq.);
2), applicants live in residential premises that are recognized in accordance with the established procedure as unfit for permanent residence and are not subject to repair and renovation, regardless of the accounting standard of the living space area;
3) the applicants live in a communal apartment and as part of one of the families there is a patient suffering from a severe form of a chronic disease ... List of relevant diseases in citizens, in which cohabitation with them in
an apartment is impossible, it is established by the federal legislation;
4), applicants live in homes that do not have at least one type of amenities ...
5) the applicants are not tenants of residential premises or family members of the tenant of a dwelling and live in dormitories, office dwellings ...
6), applicants are not owners of residential premises or family members of the owner of a dwelling ...
The norm for providing a living space is 18 square meters per person. When providing a living accommodation to a lonely resident, the provision of living space may be exceeded, taking into account the structural features of the living quarters, but not more than twice. The size
The area of housing provided for a family of this composition and strength is:
1) for a family consisting of spouses - a one-room flat from 36 to 44 square meters;
2) for a family consisting of two citizens who are not spouses - a two-room apartment with an area from 36 to 50 square meters;
3) for a family of three citizens, which includes spouses, - a two-room apartment with an area from 54 to 62 square meters;
4) for a family of three citizens, in which there are no spouses, is a three-room apartment with an area from 62 to 74 square meters;
5) for a family of four and more citizens - a residential area of 18 square meters per member of the family.
- At the lope, I know the norm of housing - 15 sq. Meters per person, if less then propsat those nikago in the apartment no longer razrashat ..
- 18 meters
- if the apartment is municipal, then at least 11 meters, if privatized, then with the consent of the reliving it does not matter.