What can be done from flour?
Are you interested in what can be done from flour? We present you recipes that will tell you how to use flour for cooking other interesting dishes besides baking. Choose and cook!
It would seem that you can make from flour and waterexcept for the paste? But from these simple ingredients you can prepare a fresh dough, from which you can then add vareniki or ravioli, make mantas or chebureks, fry the firewood, bake strudel or cook homemade noodles.
The exact number of ingredients we did not indicate, since such a dough is prepared "by eye".
- Pour the sifted flour into the bowl.
- We add a little salt.
- Add the water and knead the dough a little thicker than on the fritters.
- We knead the dough so that there are no lumps.
- Start pouring the flour, kneading the steep dough, which can then be rolled.
- We transfer the dough to the flour-strewn table and continue to intervene until it stops sticking to your hands.
- If necessary, add flour.
- We leave for a proofing for about half an hour.
If you are cooking an unleavened dough, then cook it (noodles, ravioli, vareniki), then add a raw egg to it. For the brushwood and strudel in the dough, you can add a little sugar.
Custard and milk sauce
What can be done from milk and flour? We offer you a recipe for a custard vanilla cream and a delicate milk sauce.
For the cream will need the following ingredients:
- 1 liter of milk;
- 2 tbsp. l. flour;
- 1 tbsp. Sahara;
- 2 pinches of vanilla.
- In a glass or in a small bowl, pour the flour and dilute it with cold milk to the state of liquid sour cream. Without lumps!
- In the saucepan pour out the milk, add the sugar and put it on the fire.
- When the milk becomes hot, and the sugar in it dissolves, gently stirring the hot milk, pour in it the divorced flour.
- Continue stirring, cook the cream until it boils.
- As soon as the cream boils, remove it from the heat, add vanilla, mix and leave to cool.
For preparation of a dairy sauce we take following components:
- 1 liter of milk;
- 2 tbsp. l. flour.
- 1 broth cube;
- salt to taste.
- In a glass or a small bowl, pour the flour and dilute it with cold milk to the state of liquid sour cream. Without lumps!
- In the saucepan pour out the milk, add the broth cube (any: chicken, mushroom, beef) and put it on the fire.
- When the milk becomes hot and the cube dissolves in it, gently stirring the hot milk, pour in the diluted flour.
- Continue stirring, simmer the sauce until it boils.
- As soon as the cream boils, remove it from the fire and mix it.
Sweets from flour
Do you know that it is possible to make tasty handmade sweets from flour and sugar? However, still it is necessary to add some butter and milk.
- flour - 3 items;
- butter - 1 pack;
- sugar - 1 item;
- milk - 1-2 tbsp.
- In a dry frying pan fry the flour to a beige color and a characteristic smell of nuts.
- Pour the hot flour into a bowl.
- Add the butter and sugar and mix everything.
- Continuing to mix, pour the flour into the flour mass in small portions of milk.
- When the mass becomes elastic, we roll balls out of it.
- If desired, we roll candy in cocoa powder, sugar powder, nuts or coconut shavings.
- We clean the refrigerator for three hours.