What happens if you call the number 666?
On the Internet, there are a lot of scary stories related to the number 666. Mysticism, accompanying three repetitive six, which some people didn’t suspect before watching the Omen series, makes someone afraid of dangerous consequences, and someone puzzled to shrug his shoulders, say, all this is rubbish. Which of them is right? Let's see together what will happen if we call on number 666.
Number 666 in the Bible
Christians count 666 as the number of the beast. Mentioned in the Revelation of John the Theologian, it is associated with the antichrist, who will emerge from the sea and become the forerunner of the apocalypse, unleash a war against the saints and reign for three and a half years. The end of his reign will be put by Christ, who will again appear to the world in order to overcome evil and bring salvation to all believers.
The one who goes after the devil, the Bible states, will be marked with the number 666, which will appear on the forehead or arm. A Christian who is firm in his faith and does not have such a mark on his body, says Holy Scripture, “at that time of troubles,“ he cannot either sell or buy. ”
It was this prediction that at one time caused the mass refusal of believers to receive identification numbers: in their opinion, the parallels between the devil's tag and the TIN assignment were too clear.
However, the number of the beast may not be a triple repetition of the six. It turns out that 2,000 years ago, when the Bible was written, the decimal number system did not yet exist, and letters were used to transmit numbers.
Therefore, some researchers argue that when copying texts of Holy Scripture, inaccuracies were made that led to the appearance of an error in the composition of the devilish number. In fact, it is a combination of the numbers 616, as evidenced by some sources of earlier origin, describing the coming of the Antichrist into this world.
The debate is still ongoing, but it is important for us to understand the main thing: the fact that there are three sixes in the mystical number is questionable.
Number 666 in science
Science, not accustomed to taking anything for granted and not having substantiated evidence of the negative energy number 666, considers this combination of numbers as a cipher of carbon - one of the chemical elements,are part of the organic and laid the foundation for life on our planet. The carbon molecule consists of 6 neutrons, 6 protons and 6 electrons - that’s all mysticism.
In astronomy, the name of NGC 666 is one of the galaxies in the constellation of the Triangle.
In psychology, the fear of three sixs is called hexacosiaohexacontahexaphobia, and psychoanalysts even conduct therapy sessions to get rid of such fear.
The easiest is for the Chinese: in their culture, 6 is considered a lucky number, and therefore they are not bothered by the question what will happen if you call on the number 666.
We try to call on number 666
Statistical information that links calls made to phone number 666 to suicide roams the web from site to site: allegedly in the US 72% of suicides dial the number before putting their hands on themselves. The reliability of these data is doubtful, because no one gives a link either to the source of this information, or to the organization that conducted such studies.
A letter from a teenager in which he talks about the phenomenon after a landmark call to an ominous number of a red-headed man who demanded a soul also causes skepticism: was there a boy? Let's say a personwho wrote such a message really existed, wasn’t he ill with any mental disorders?
We looked on the Internet reviews of our compatriots, who tried to call the number 666 from the phones of different operators. It turned out the following:
- When dialing from a city (stationary) phone, nothing mysterious and terrible happens. There is a dull silence in the handset, indicating that the automatic telephone station is waiting for the moment when the subscriber continues the further dialing of numbers;
- Attempts to reach the next world from the cell phones serviced by the Tele2 operator end with the answer of the automated robot informing: such a number does not exist;
- the attempts to contact the other world through the MTS network also did not bring results: there is no such number;
- Ukrainian operator Life associates with the subscriber 666, but does not reach the attention of accounts with life. Well, do not you do away with yourself because of the gap in your budget? This number is paid, and when you call on it from your account will be charged an unlimited amount. Mobile operators in the framework of TV projects and social programs provide for the use of three-digit paid numbers;
- the intentions to establish a connection with that light from Estonia through the EMT operator also failed: the caller was notified that the number “was incorrect” and disconnected;
- the same thing befell the subscribers of the Russian Beeline, who tried to call hell.
Typing on your phone 666, you are unlikely to fall into the devil's reception, but we still do not recommend to tempt fate. First, the number may be paid, and your phone bill will be reset in a couple of minutes. Secondly, you can fall into the category of suspicious people who find the network failure a bad omen and a reason to start looking around for signs of disaster.
Live with God in your heart, believe in the best, and it will surely happen.