What is a primer for nails, and how to use it
It should be noted that modern cosmetology has several types of these fluids, namely:
- preip primers;
Used before applying acid-free or acid formulations. It is also called "bond". It is necessary to produce high-quality degreasing natural nail plate. It should be noted that in the process of degreasing also occurs and dehydration of the nail, which is mandatory in the process of nail extension or gluing artificial.
The preparatory or bond composition degreases only the upper nail layer without any disturbances in the water balance, which is very important for eliminating the fragility of the nail and its drying.
Substance does not contain any fragrances or dyes. Also not hypoallergenic.
This composition in cosmetology is used in the process of nail extension with the help of a gel. It creates on the surface of the nail a kind of rough layer, which contributes to a stronger connection of the final material used with the nail plate itself. Thanks to its use, the extended nail will not crack, flake and crumble.
Acid-free composition is applied exclusively on the surface of the natural nail to prevent the various cosmetic products from getting on the cuticle or fabric.
An acid primer for nails based on methacrylic acid is produced. Applied to the nail plate after processing it with a file. Thanks to the chemical elements included in its composition, provokes the opening of the scales of the nail plates. Rising, they create an excellent rough surface that contributes to a more reliable adhesion of the material for building with the surface of the natural nail.
This composition is used in the process of working with acrylics.Before starting work, the nail should be covered with this tool twice and with the obligatory drying of each layer.
Secrets of working with primer
Certain secrets of working with this substance were revealed during the conversation. However, there are still some that deserve voicing:
- Surprisingly, this substance has a peculiar disinfecting effect.
- Using this fluid, it is necessary to avoid its contact with the tips. This can cause crack and nail damage.
- The application of the composition takes place using a special and convenient brush.
- In case of contact with the skin, it is necessary to wash it off with plenty of water to prevent irritation or redness of the skin.
Among the variety of such liquids worth paying attention to the products of companies JessNail, LeChat, IBD Stick and Kinetics.
Primer application technology
The technology of applying such a composition is simple, but requires some knowledge, consisting in the following steps:
- prepare a lint-free napkin;
- unscrew the lid, then carefully squeeze the brush;
- we soak it on a napkin and only then proceed to the application.
Further steps will be as follows:
- Easily, closer to the center, we touch the nail plate, allowing the substance to spread.
- Make sure that the primer for nails does not get on the skin or cuticle.
- Covering the entire surface of the nail plate, go to the next nail.
- After completing the procedure, tightly close the jar and immediately throw away the used napkin.
This tool is simply indispensable in the case of working with nail plates located on the legs.