Why is the mouth bitter?
If you have bitterness in your mouth, then yourthe body signals some problems in the state of your health. In this article, we will consider the main reasons for its appearance and how to eliminate it.
Why there is bitterness in the mouth
- The most likely cause of bitterness inThe mouth, as a rule, is the incorrect operation of the gallbladder or liver. The liver filters blood in the course of its functional work, while it returns the purified blood to the body, and poisons, toxins and products of vital activity enter the bile ducts, and then into the gall bladder itself. So, if there is bitterness in your mouth, the chances are high that your esophagus is being ejected in the body. This is more common cause of bitterness in the mouth. In this case, you are required to conduct a comprehensive examination of the bile duct and gall bladder, during which the doctor must identify the cause and condition of your health. Usually, if everything is less normal, the doctor will prescribe cholagogue for you, but in case of a serious gallbladder problem, for example, cholelithiasis, treatment will be more radical and in-depth.
- Also, a lot of gastrointestinal diseases,can cause bitterness in the mouth. This can be evidence of a violation of gastric motility, gastritis, in all its manifestations, diseases of the duodenum, where bitterness in the mouth is a secondary sign. Identify a specific disease and ways of treating it, will help the procedure - gastroscopy.
- Bitterness in the mouth can be a sign not onlydiseases of the gastrointestinal tract, and also a testament to the ailments of the oral cavity, if bitterness is accompanied by an unpleasant odor from the mouth. In this case, you need to contact your dentist to assess the condition of your teeth and gums.
- Also, one can not exclude the reasons for the possiblethe appearance of bitterness in the mouth, using some medications. It can be antihistamines, antibiotics, or even possibly folk remedies - St. John's wort or sea-buckthorn oil.
- Bitterness in the mouth may indicateviolations of the endocrine system of the body. Changes in the working capacity of the thyroid gland may affect the increase in the release of adrenaline into the blood, which leads to spasm of the bile ducts, with the subsequent increase in their activity. With a decrease in the functions of the thyroid gland, the motor activity of the biliary tract decreases, which leads to stagnation of bile in the body.
Some ask why in the morning bitterness in the mouth. This may indicate recent intense stress, both on the mental level and on the physical.
So, the main task of getting rid of bitterness inmouth, lies not in the elimination of symptoms, but in the elimination of the very cause of this unpleasant phenomenon. In any case, the medicamental treatment of bitterness in the mouth and its causes, the doctor will appoint you, but here's how to get rid of bitterness folk remedies, we'll consider below.
In general, with the causes of bitterness in the mouth, we sorted out. But how quickly and effectively gets rid of this unpleasant symptom, this is another matter.
- If bitterness in the mouth is associated with problemsliver or digestion, try using flaxseed, which can eliminate this symptomatology. Rinse the flaxseed, and then make a jelly from it, which you will use a glass in the morning and evening. Also good efficiency is shown by the flowers of calendula, which are brewed like tea, 10 gr. leaves on 200 gr. boiling water. Drink such a decoction you need one glass, 4 times a day.
- As a possible remedy for bitterness in the mouth, it is also suggested to try chamomile, in itself it is an anti-inflammatory drug, and bitterness is often associated with inflammation in the body.
- The question of why bitterness in the mouth can be forgotten,just eating properly. In this fried and sour dishes are contraindicated, you need to abandon the legumes, alcohol and sweet. After all, bitterness in the mouth can be a consequence of acidosis, or increased acidity. Pay attention to the signs complementing acidosis - plaque in the tongue and fatigue. To avoid unpleasant feelings of bitterness in your mouth, your diet should include buckwheat, vegetables and fruits. And it is even better to eat more often, but in small doses.
- The reason can also be hidden in the mental state of a person. If you have constant stress, and bitterness in your mouth, try to relax and relax.
I hope with the help of our article, you can easily understand the question of why the mouth bitterness, be sure to go to the doctor, and you can remove discomfort and symptoms.